Engineering work – we offer help in writing engineering works. Writing this type of work is not easy, you have to fulfill a number of requirements set by both the university and the promoter (for example, the choice of the appropriate topic, the design of the work plan, the appropriate choice of methods). It is also necessary to collect the necessary literature, conduct research or find the results of previous research. In writing valuable text, you may be interrupted by, for example, lack of time or lack of proper creative inspiration. If these and similar problems are not foreign to you then please contact us, we will help at every stage of the construction of the engineering work. Each engineering work we write has a high substantive level.
Our offer regarding engineering works includes:
- Help in writing engineering works;
- Help in formulating the appropriate subject of engineering work;
- Assistance in preparing a plan of engineering works;
- Assistance in writing engineering work and their chapters, both in theoretical and empirical (research) theses;
- Assistance in preparing research, projects for engineering work and analysis of their results;
- Scientific consultancy and specialist consultancy in all fields of engineering studies;
- Assistance in preparing the necessary bibliography for engineering work (eg English literature, foreign literature and netography);
- Checking, substantive, spelling and stylistic correction of engineering work;
Adaptation of engineering work to the anti-plagiarism system used by universities (anti-plagiarism report).
If you have not found your field of engineering studies, please contact us.
Engineer – is a professional title, the “technical” equivalent of a bachelor. Engineering studies last from seven to eight semesters. The title of engineer is awarded to graduates of higher vocational studies in technical faculties, with the exception of the following faculties: architecture and urban planning, also in forestry and agricultural fields as well as other fields of study with the proviso that technical, forestry or agricultural subjects constitute no less than half of the total didactic plans provided for in the plans for these studies and curricula in these fields.
Architect Engineer – is a professional title which is awarded to graduates of higher professional studies in the following fields: architecture and urban planning.
To obtain a professional title, the student is required to complete all subjects and all the practices covered by the program of given studies. He is also obliged to submit and defend his diploma thesis (written under the supervision of a supervisor) – engineering work, and pass the diploma examination. After successfully completing all the above-described stages, the graduate obtains a diploma of graduation. At his request he also receives a copy of the diploma in a foreign language.